Tierra Data oversees avoidance, minimization, and mitigation measures implemented by the construction contractor for the protection of natural resources.
– Clearance surveys using the USFWS Pre-Project Field Survey Protocol.
– Furnish all labor, management, supervision, equipment, materials, and incidental engineering to implement site restoration and construction biomonitoring.
– Daily or as-needed oversight of construction projects for environmental compliance
– Environmental education for construction workers
– Clearance surveys for endangered species and migratory birds
All work is done in compliance with regulations and ordinances such as California Environmental Quality Act, County of San Diego Multiple Species Conservation Program Subarea Plan, Resource Protection Ordinance, and the County of San Diego’s Biological Mitigation Ordinance. Our past and current clients include the U.S. Military and utility companies.
Photo © Tierra Data
Illustration © Terry Lockman